Tasmanian Wedding Ceremony
Imagine a whole village at your service, everyone awaiting the arrival of the bride and groom. A beautiful location and a unique celebration shared with your closest friends and family, or the whole extended family is all it takes to truly make your Tasmanian wedding perfect. The service can be held in any of our estate or nearby locations, the choice is yours.
Hold your wedding in our private chapel with its Tasmanian highland feel and walk down a red carpet like royalty, or imagine exchanging vows in an forest surrounded by ferns and tall trees or against a backdrop of wild hills and a setting sun.
Our Wedding Ceremony Venues at Tarraleah Estate include:
- The Highland private chapel
- On the edge of the Cliffside overlooking the pristine Tasmanian wilderness
- In the Forest Chapel, surrounded by ferns and tall trees
- On the Village Green beside the fountain
- By the Lake’s edge for a rustic paddock setting
Or you can simply choose your own location within Tarraleah Estate and it’s surroundings. Our experienced wedding coordinator will work with you to ensure your wedding is exactly what you imagined.